BroadcastAsia2013 and the Creative Content Production International Conferences return from 18-21 June 2013 and 19-20 June 2013 respectively at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore.
These international conferences are back with a big bang yet again with an impressive lineup of experts from the Broadcasters, Production Houses, Channels, Content Providers and other leading corporate industry.
What You Can Expect at BroadcastAsia 2013 International Conference
BroadcastAsia2013 International Conference, Asia’s focal industry conference for digital broadcasting and entertainment technology professionals returns from 18-21 June 2013.
The conference theme – Enhancing User Experience, Monetising Content – reflects the fact that these are the two main pressures faced by the industry due to the challenges in successful strategies and models to adopt.
Broadcast2013 Asia International Conference will be structured to address these issues and more, including:
- Whether or not to jump into the OTT bandwagon – where is the evidence for gold?
- How can connected TV bring new money to the TV industry?
- Streaming to all multi-platform devices: Is it worth the extra cost and effort?
- HbbTV – how to effectively integrate with broadcast, OTT and social networking?
- How is flexibility achieved in DVB-T2 cost reduction – what are the mechanisms to reduce broadcaster costs?
- What are the new technical challenges confronting the TV industry?
- Case study: The world’s first commercial deployment of MPEG-DASH OTT multi-screen service
More than 50,000 professionals from over 160 countries engaged in the content creation, management and delivery of electronic media and entertainment will convene at IBC2013 in Amsterdam this September, ready to challenge, direct and set the industry's agenda through our world class conference and vibrant exhibition. Uniting everything and everyone you need to know, IBC Amsterdam is the perfect forum to network and exchange ideas.
Intimately related to the IBC Exhibition, the conference attracts high-powered keynotes and serves stimulating discussion in an open environment which encourages you to think, learn, exchange views and network. Steered by a pan-industry committee of experts and scrutinised for relevance and authority, the IBC Conference is world-renowned for calibrating the state of electronic media and entertainment and guiding its future.
Conference 12 - 17 September
Exhibition 13 - 17 September
Back to Top