On this page you will find resources of interest to our Journalism courses. These resources support the work of the ABU in this area and are also useful for research and assignments in a range of other academy training courses.
Resources are updated continuously. You will see the most recently added 50 links and saved files of relevance in this area of study.
- Traditional media sources such as television and print are becoming less important while digital and social media have become more widely used in Asia, according to this year's annual Reuters Institute digital news report. The international study reports news attitudes and consumption around the world. Tags: journalism audience_research
- SpaceX, Amazon, Facebook satellites scramble for space at Earth's outer limits – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)Telling digital stories. An example of a multimedia report from ABC Australia Tags: journalism digital
- The emergence of ethical journalism has become central to all newsrooms and is the cornerstone of a news journalism that supports society’s development. The issue of gender is inseparable from progress and ethical journalism. Violence against women and girls knows no geographical boundaries. Although the risk of suffering violence is higher for poor or marginalized women, gender-based violence is not a feature specific to any particular culture, religion or social […]
- BBC program – 'Assignment' Tags: journalism mobile_journalism
- How Journalists Are Coping with a Heightened Surveillance Threat – Global Investigative Journalism NetworkSurveillance Tags: investigative_journalism journalism
- Journalism Tags: journalism
View more resource library links here.