New Media Networks is an international company producing high impact initiatives to support and strengthen the media sector. We bring together multi-disciplinary teams of associates to provide strategic expertise, experience and contacts to develop productions, media strategies, training and research.
We work with international agencies, broadcasters, media practitioners and academic institutions across countries in Asia, Africa and Europe.
We have a proven track record of innovation with international recognition e.g;
- Children on air for the first time on BBC World Service and UNICEF
- Introduction of live audiences’ interaction with decision makers for radio broadcast across Bangladesh
- Bespoke live/as-live events designed for broadcast with the engagement of audiences for the Commonwealth Broadcasting Association
- Designed a unique practice based module for the University of East Anglia’s Master’s programme in Media and International Development
- Designed an EU interactive training course for broadcasters in Fiji, Jamaica and Rwanda to build skills to produce multi-platform drama
- Commissioned first whole country audience insight study in Myanmar
- Introduced the use of Bollywood stars and merged Routine Immunization and Polio campaigns for the Global Polio Eradication Initiative in India
- ABU- delivery of storytelling workshops and masterclasses at events in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka using ‘Fast Fiction’
– a process to produce creative, responsive radio/online drama to reflect fast moving and changing situations