Key ICT players to convene for ITU’s Telecom World 2013
Leading experts from government and industry will join forces at ITU Telecom World 2013 this November to explore the best and most beneficial ways to embrace change in a digital world.
“From the impact of Big Data or the changing competitive landscape to crucial debates on how world citizens can ensure their privacy in our digital world, the conversations at ITU Telecom World 2013 promise an in-depth exploration of the lasting impact of ICT industry change and how best to harness this for the benefit of our global society,” said ITU Secretary-General Hamadoun Touré.
Conversations taking place at ITU Telecom World 2013 will include:
- Regional Leaders’ Round Table: Perspectives on changing business models, bringing together key regional players, including Telenor & Ooredoo
- The Social and Mobile App World – Friend or foe: The impact of social media/mobile apps and what to expect next
- Mobile Technology and Productivity in the Enterprise: How can mobile apps be used to transform the way we do business?
- Internet of Things: The challenge of enabling future connectivity, with sound business goals and reliable platforms, for the benefit of all
- The World of Big Data: How to best balance the needs of the individual within the global digital community. Whose rules apply to whom and what should stakeholders do differently?
Event Registration is now open, with early bird discounts of 50% for delegates registering by 15 September. To register as a delegate for the event, please click here
More information is available at http://world2013.itu.int/