ABU YOUNG ENGINEERS' BROADCASTING AWARD 2023
The ABU Young Engineers' Broadcasting Award is open exclusively to the staff of ABU Broadcaster members within the ABU region, and should be thirty-five (35) years of age & below and have a working experience of at least three (3) years in the nominating organization. This award recognises contributions of an outstanding nature in broadcast engineering made by a young engineer in a broadcasting organisation, including in management of technical resources, and in related disciplines. The award comprises a commemorative plaque and a citation. The award will be presented at the ABU Awards Presentation Ceremony at that year’s General Assembly.
1. NOMINEE DETAILS
2. PLEASE OUTLINE BRIEFLY THE OUTSTANDING WORK PERFORMED BY YOUR NOMINEE
3. PLEASE SPECIFICALLY INDICATE WHY YOU THINK YOUR NOMINEE SHOULD BE SELECTED FOR THE ABU BROADCAST ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE AWARD
4. PLEASE LIST BENEFITS ACCRUED TO YOUR ORGANISATION THROUGH YOUR NOMINEE’S WORK, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Operational savings
- Enabling new services
- Improved resource management
- Research activities
5. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE LIST BENEFITS ACCRUED THROUGH YOUR NOMINEE’S WORK IN THE AREA OF GREEN INITIATIVES.
6. NOMINATED BY
Please submit your entry before 15 September 2023